Monday, September 28, 2009

Nah I really do believe

I feel you so strong
Right now I do
I feel this awesome love for you
One that has taken me time to let be


As I wanted you to leave
Because I felt such pain
And I wanted it to stop
And it wouldn't


At times I would
Catch a glimpse of the love
And it made me happy
And it felt right


And I held onto you
And didn't want to let you go
For a second I was free
And not suffering


But it scared me
So I pushed you away
Cause you told me
You were never coming back


But, You never left
I felt you then
And I feel you now
And I am grateful


A long time ago
About a year
I spent about nine months
Trying to get rid of you


I kicked you out of my heart
I let you go a thousand times
I screamed and yelled
I cried please leave


And yet you persisted inside me
For which I am grateful
As I never wanted you to leave
I held onto you tight


But oh I tried to make you flee
I even set a bomb off inside me
You remained
But it affected me


And eventually I gave up
And let you be
And when I did
My suffering stopped


As my heart was free
To love you
And to love me
Just be


I am happy in all moments
That I let our love be
And I have noticed that since we are texting
I have made the most progress



More in four weeks
Then what I did in a year
You make happy
You do


I guess I am done denying it
As it feels like a rightful part of me
And the love we had
Has grown


And I am not keeping it in place
I am not making it
I don't have a spell on you
I am victim of it too


I just can't run from you anymore
I just couldn't close our door
I feel so freed and happy
And who I was created to be


And I can't
As much as you might say you would like
Stop or go away
It's not up to me


I tried
And now I am done
So this is me
And I am glad to meet you


As it is you
I am in love with
You I choose
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment