Saturday, August 22, 2009

Finger fuck me

Intense
Equal
Raw
Passion

Chemistry
Attraction
A love reaction
Finger fuck me
 
Desire
Love
Your body
Mine
 
Our breasts touch as I find you sweet
Your fingers find their way down
And upon my lips they meet
It is to you that I am bound

Wet
Ready
And full of emotion
You begin the in and out motion

Everything is fulfilled there
And I don't see anything but you
My love makes the intensity almost to much to bear
And I can't get enough of you

Sliding
Sweetly
To and fro
Please don't stop

You are a master at what you know
And I am the luckiest woman in the world
My sweet beautiful firefly
With hair as red as fire

She yearns and learns my body so
And I am totally hers
Flooded in more ways than just one
I cry out

And as the intensity of your fast and skillful arm endures
So does my patience for my desire
As my body is not ready yet
But getting there

And to show my appreciation
My mouth starts to sing
A moan
A heavy breathing technique

I am lost deep inside you
Your forearm moving fast
I don't know where I am
But it doesn't matter

Nothing else does
But you
Me
And my soul dancing in your sweet hot fire

When I am ready
I find you strong
I see the moment
And it feels not so long

I cry out
Like I never knew
But it is only you
My safety net coming through

And after the release of my purposeful pleasure
Basking in the glow
Of being loved by you
I get what I desire still

From you
Always from you
And you know exactly what I mean
As you feel it too

And before I turn to go down
I kiss you passionately
And my life abounds
And my soul is still in the moment true

As nothing is better than a life with you
And I know it
And you know it too
We share the best together

Being finger fucked by your soul mate
Can't be described truly
It is only an experince shared between the two
But one I want more and more
As it is so very worth the wait

And since I got to go first
You get the rest of the night
And so pleased by that am I
As there is nothing I would rather do
Than make sweet and passionate love to you too

No comments:

Post a Comment