Wednesday, December 17, 2008

From Down Deep

Last night I dropped off your Coldplay
Your car parked in the usual spot told me what I already knew
I felt your presence only being feet from me
As I pressed the eject button our song stopped playing,
I held my breathe and tussled my hair
Got out of my car and walked to your door
Thoughts of the last time I was there flooded my mind
And as I was about to silence them a new emotion emerged from down deep
From the heart of my soul came up with the overwhelming emotions that I wanted you
I know you don't believe it, but it is true
Being that close to you ignited our flame right away
I carefully walked to your door, which one, I wasn't sure
It took me a moment, as they all looked a like to me in Jesus Land
I longed to spring you from your catholic prison, but that was up to you my love

Focus on the task at hand, blurry everything got
I found your door, quietly opened up the mail slot and slid the cd in
I hurried back to my car and turned the corner and sped off
I passed your house, but did not stare
Did you see me for that second I was there?

I wanted to stay and be so close
I drove away, trying to quiet my aching mind
A song blaring from my radio, didn't help

Nothing worked as you permeate my soul
Every part of me longs to be near you
My soul longs to hear your guitar sing
My mouth longs to be upon you
My arms long for the feel of your skin inside my grasp
My ears long to hear your sweet voice ring
My legs wished to be wrapped around yours
My feet longed to walk closer to you
My eyes longed to meet your gaze
My hands longed to be moving freely on your beautiful body
My butt longed to be up against you as you held me
My vagina longed for the sweetness only you could supply and satisfy

I will never get over you, and I don't want to
I get this all has a purpose, but I love you with all of me.
I am still here.
Not going anywhere.
Patient. Not even asking. Patient.
Longing. Wanting. Patient.
Grateful for you

No comments:

Post a Comment