Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Me vs my ego

I feel alone
Ordinary
Lied to
Needy

I feel extraordinary
Powerful
Strong
Passionate

Nothing changes
Everyone lies to me
No one loves me
Promises never get kept

I see beautiful things
Down the road my life rocks
With everything I want or need
I am patient enough to get there

It's never gonna happen
It's just been promised to me
But we all know how that "really" goes
Why does everyone hate me?

It's gonna happen faster than I think
My hearts tells me so
And I have learned how to ignore what I think
I am loved by many, even you,

I screw up everything
If I touch it I ruin it
I am ruined
No hope for me yet

If I listen to my hearts most desire
I can make most anything happen
And the things I am learning are worth the journey
I am grateful for all this truth that has been given

Fuck it
Fuck everything
I just want to disappear
And not do anything

I will accomplish many things
Anything I put my heart and positive mind to will be mine
Believing is the key
I am doing it, everything

I want to start a new life
One that just has me and only me
One that I can find freedom
And where no one leaves

I love my life as it is
I am gifted and happy
I have the most awesome talents
And aren't afraid to use them

Blah
I feel blah
Nothing in and nothing out
Don't give anyone anything

Nothing ventured
Nothing gained
I am already on top of what is coming
It is because of me that my life is changing

I don't care
I don't like anyone
I wish I were dead
No one understands me

I don't have to pay attention to that
I deserve more especially from me
I am happy as I am
Life is good

I am love
I am light and forgiveness
I am human
I am me

I am hate
I am darkness
And don't care what goes to waste
I also don't know the truth

I have learned the difference
Between me and my ego
Although sometimes
I still get confused

I just have to remember
If it makes me feel bad or sad
Afraid or hate
Than it is the ego

As for me I only feel right
Love and light
And all the other bullshit is not me
It's not you either

But wonder did I fool you
As you think all these things might be true
But until you turn around the negative
The truth will never be seen

No comments:

Post a Comment