Tuesday, January 20, 2009

How do I forget

Oh God please get this out of me
The fucking memories of boys
Them putting their hands on me
Their parts inside me
Making me use my hands
Making me use my mouth

How in the fuck do I let this shit go
I try hard to let it go
I try hard to cry over it

But mostly I just refuse it
It is looped inside me
My own personal hell

I wish I could remove it out of me
I am so disgusted by it
As I don't know how

But I ask that you heal these old and rotten wounds
I ask that you make it better for me so that I may have a life I want
I ask that you take away this pain

Free me from my hell
And aide me in getting the life I was meant to live
And give me what is rightfully mine

Because I know that by myself
It will go as it always has gone
And I know that deep inside your grace
I will find a free me

I want to forget
I try to forgive
I need help in moving on from this place
I can see now I deserve it

So lift me up
Let the past be the past
Deep down inside me
Help me find peace at last

No comments:

Post a Comment