Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jenny feels too

Jenny is sad little girl
Torn into pieces, she is
Sad, hurting, alone, scared
She saddens me as I feel sorry she was hurt

I am sorry that I couldn't protect her
I feel badly for that

Jenny is a beautiful girl
Full of life, love, excitement and joy
Until that first day and the ones that followed
That she was forced to let her body do things it wasn't supposed to
She was forced to be her grandmother

I am sorry that it all happened
How fair is it really
I feel badly for her

Jenny is a bit precocious
She likes to play pretend too
She pretends that nothing has happened
She pretends that she is just a girl, nothing more

I am sorry for that too
I feel badly for her
She is shamed and scared
So sad too

Jenny likes to play dress up
She likes to put on red lipstick
And her mothers clothes
Jenny likes to pretend
She feels better when she does

I feel badly for her
She hates her life
And is only four

And it makes it easier for her to smile
They all expect her too, you know
If she is sad Granpa gets mad
And her mother asks her why

I am sorry for that
She wants to ask for help
But has given up trying
Instead she wants to be dying

She cannot be sad or mad
They will all wonder
She is afraid that he will hurt them too
She smiles and fools them all

I feel badly for her
She is in pain so
Will it ever be gone

She masters it early
They never can tell
They say how sweet and innocent she is
How kind and dear

I am so sorry that this is the reality of a four year old

They just don't know
What awaits behind the wall
The pain, suffering, anger and fears
And she wonders if anyone really cares

Its fucking unbelievable that nobody knew
Fucking so sorry for that
Sorry she had to fucking carry on alone
I feel so fucking badly for her
So fucked up it all is
Just fucked
Literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment