Monday, January 19, 2009

Who cares?

Who cares anyway?
Not me
There is not much more they can do to me
That isn't already been done

I have lost most of what I care about
Drama unfolds its ugly self upon me
I want my own life, own space
To be set free

But the tide keeps on changing
Time after time
And what I want vanishes deep in the night

Not much I can do
But move along too
I want so much
But get its never easy to achieve

Doesn't mean I give up
But feel a sense of fuck off
Who cares
I am sick of it all

Sick of all the whining, even mine
I wish I didn't have all this strife
Like the dogs chewing up my favorite phone and only pair of glasses
For extra fun and money my dog got hit by a car

And my car needed extra work
The bills keep mounting and I am looking for work
That seems to be the least of my worries too

I am sick of all the lying
I feel like I am constantly trying to play someone else’s game
I try hard not to want to die
But holding my head up is fucking hard
As all the rest has been

And as I have tried to give up
I just don't know how to go on this way
Something's got to change
I hope soon

I tried to get the hell out of this town
But have to stay because of so many reasons
I feel like I have bricks on my feet
I am forced to stay put

I want to forget my life
Get over what was
Move on to something new
But instead I am forced to look, but don't touch
Infuriating, aggravating, and sickening

I am trying though
To give up how I thought it would go
And maybe who knows
Maybe I'll get a sweet surprise
But I doubt it

No comments:

Post a Comment