Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fucked up world

Abuse comes in all forms
It destroys the spirit
If it gets it's way
And often it does

One of the kinds
I most destest
Is female mutilation
All because these men feel their penis is inferior

As women have 1000's more nerve endings
And their orgasms
Are unmatched by men
And these men can't handle that

And I say fucking tough shit
Deal with being a man
As we are perfect as we are
And you should not touch that

Muslims say God honors women
So they must cover up
Because every part of the woman is appealing
And some must hide even their face

But all that says to me
Is these men can't keep it in their fucking pants
If they see a woman's leg or hair they get turned on
It is disgusting
And has nothing to do with God

I feel so naseous when I think of it
How Muslims view women
How their women are brainwashed
All by "A MAN'S VIEW POINT!!!"

Mohamed was a mere man
And couldn't read
And his family wrote his suppossed words from God for him
And being human I am sure they wrote it from their own desires

It is so fucked up
So many follow and believe this shit
It makes me think I need to look for the good in it
As all I can see is bad

As I know love is easier
I know I am supposed to love them still
But I hate this way of life
It goes against all good

But how then
Do you overlook this atrosity
As I can't turn my head
Not when so much is wrong

Hearing a little girl screaming
"She's cutting me!"
"She's cutting my bits!!"
"Stop!!"
I just want to stop them

And afterwards the scared little girl hears,
"You lie, It did not hurt that bad!!!"
How must the little girl feel
How alone she is

She was cut by her mom and aunt
And has to deal with her womanhood being taken away at such a young age
And she is not even matured yet
She never got to meet the woman God created

How scared
How sad it all is
I wish we could educate them all
Change this fate

Makes me cry
It makes me sad
What the fuck can I do
It is the Muslim's point of view

I am not against Muslims
I am not against "Any one!"
But I DO NOT AGREE
And will not

I can't believe it is elder women
Who perform this action
How brainwashed must you be
How threatened these men must be

I know it happened to them
As they were abused to
And then they go and abuse their little girls
And I just can't stand it

And I think of them
They will never know pleasure that God intended
They will never know a mulitple orgasm
They will never be anything more than a hole for a man

And I am enraged by this!!!
Now and I wish I could shake them all
And tell them to wake up
Look at what you are doing

As God made women this way
And they say they do it for God
But men do it for themselves
As they can only have one orgasm

Muslim men, some
Believe they are superior to women
And as such
But I believe the table should be turned

And the men should be locked up
Or hanged like they hang the women
I don't care
Evil is evil
Dumb is dumb
And being so absorbed in yourself has a price to pay

And the women suffer in silence
And the men should pay for their crimes
It is about time for their turn
Women have done their time

From the honour killings
To beating your wife for using her brain
For having her cover her body up to her eyes
For not letting her voice be heard
For keeping her in the past
And not letting her free
For taking away all her rights
For cutting out her pleasure and desire

I guess I hate all kinds of abuse
Sexual
Emotional
Physical
And that goes for animals too

But cutting a woman
At her very most core
To nueter her power
So men can feel dominate

To me is a heinous crime
One that all I do is write and share about
I wish I could do more
More to wake up the sleeping dead

As I know all of THAT is not God
Because it is not LOVE
And that is all God is
And this shit is anything but

And here is a fucking tip!
Stop doing anything and everything for God
As I assure you, all God WANTS you to DO
IS LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment