Sunday, February 8, 2009

Chill out man, everything’s going to be allright

I guess I thought I would die without you

Today I feel so liberated

I wanted you so and got way to caught up in that

I just was afraid what would happen if I let go

I am not afraid anymore

I get why I need time to myself right now

I get that I need to focus on me

And maybe I wasn't as ready for what I wanted
I think I am more ready, but definitely need time to myself right now
So now I am open to being alone

I can see that this time will be good for me

I can get that this all has a purpose

And I blew everything out of proportion too
I acted like it was the end of the world
But I get I had to go through that, to see how strong I am

I freaked out and acted foolish
Sorry for that still

But now I am ok
Best ever
I am not upset anymore
I don't feel so hurt

I need time to focus on me
I need to deal with some things on my own, it is exciting as I am actually doing them

And I also need to learn how to love when I am alone
Before when I would have time away I would shut myself down
And then when I saw you I couldn't open up right away
Probably the biggest reason I didn't know how I felt
Or couldn't let it out
I was always pulling and pushing myself in and out
Also a reason why you don't think I love you

So I am good
Things are good
And I am happy today
Happy to have this moment to see me and to love me
To deal with what else I feel

Happy not to be hurting either by you or by me
I am good
Thanks for not letting me get my way
I don't know if it were easy
And while I think it all could have gone a lot better,
I feel that it is important for me to walk this path by myself
I feel like I am learning so much everyday and I don't have to worry how you are
That is nice as it is my time
I get how strong and powerful I am

So I am chilled, because I know that everything is going to be all right for me
I deserve love, to love and be loved
I deserve all the things I will get
I know that now
And I am happy that things are going better for me
I have seen my strength and my power
It is exciting

No comments:

Post a Comment