Saturday, February 28, 2009

To all you fucking perpetrators

First of all, get help!

You need it, if you look at a child and see a sexual partner. God loves you, I don't have too. So fuck you.

I know you read this, sick pervert. I know all of you sexual abusers read what I write as you get some satisfaction from my pain, don't you?

Being dark and desperate to fill some fucking void that you will never fill, by the way, no matter how many little girls and boys you screw up. And a sweet little innocent 16 year old is too young and off limits. It is sick and dirty and it leaves her feeling so sick and so dirty. And I bet you aren't even satisfied? Because your kind of evil can never be satisfied with pureness and light. You need a dark escape not a beautiful girl.


And You can stick your infectious diseased penis in whatever hole you want to and you will never be satisfied or happy. And I hope your cancerous stick falls off you fucking asshole!!


And to all of you abusive and rapist husbands/boyfriends and to all the sex perps, get some fucking help or get rid of yourselves and if you need some suggestions, here is three:
1. Kill yourself, your pick. There's a gunshot to the head, hanging by a cord, burning alive, drowning and to all you pussy's you can swallow a handful of pills, just get rid of yourselves.
2. Get on a plane and crash on a island by yourself so you are forced to deal with your rotten self for the rest of your miserable life.
3. Or here's a fucking clue, turn your rotten self in as what you did is against the law and you deserve nothing more than being locked up for the rest of your awful life. Miserable alone and god willing suffering from some painful disease in your penis that you hopefully get from from being fucked by a larger version of yourself. As you two deserve each other and we deserve to be rid if you. You are too dark for human population so I hope death finds you quick and may God deal with you next. Good riddens as we don't need you fucking assholes!!!!!!

Written by a PISSED OFF 16 year old named Marie!!!
I suppose I should be grateful
That Marie is getting mad
As mad is better than sad

But still she is forced to see
The rotten hopeless life she has
Which is still very sad

But they all deserve what they get
As they brought this on themselves
And it is not to our regret

But if the punishment fit the crime
Than for sure they would suffer
And it would fall off into pieces

Here's hoping disease finds them
Good and happy
Then wreaks havoc and disaster

And if they should cry
Then let no one hear
Until they die

If I sound mean or uncaring to you
Then you don't know what I have been through
And unless you do

Don't judge my anger
As it is healthier to blog it here
Than taking it out on total strangers

The sexual perps
Don't need our help
But they do need to get help and that is up to them

But All I Can say is Fuck Them all and I do hope they die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment