Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Matrix Me

Sometimes I feel like Neo
Moving freely inside the Matrix
Or alternate reality
But seeing it for what it is

All that people get hung up on
Does not really matter
It is unimportant to the end
It is a trick to get you upset or negative

And then the negative vibration
Is used against you
And destroys your special being
And Fucks with your emotions and mind

And most times I see this clearly
The walls and the boundaries
The lines and the colors
All of the Matrix

It is a real thing this alternate plane
But not many know it
Trouble is you never know
When an agent of the darkside
will take over someone

As I am learning that
No one is truly safe
You never know when they will be used against you
And maybe that is why I am alone

As the dark agents will speak through anyone to get to me
Even those closest to me
Even those you would never suspect
And the closer I let them the more hurt I get

As I am walking in the light
Full of mysteries that cast out the night
But the agents will pursue me still
And for that I must caution my way

People have been scary my whole life
Starting with my granpa who held me down and hurt me
But I have been retraining my eyes and my heart
To see what good is truly there

And while people can still frighten me
I am no longer fooled by them
I no longer see the doom
I once used to

Now I see with light filled eyes
And they are full of love too
And I see what is most important
Which has changed

As loving Trinity
Is the foundation of my sake
But it is not the barrer of my soul
As much as she means to me

And I know now it is impossible to let her go
And That I don't have to
As I carry her all the time
We are never alone

She takes pictures with me
Orders dinner
She tells me she loves me
I feel her soul always

And that is enough
She is close but far
She is there but not
And that is ok

And while I see I am satisfied
I know I have done my part
I have let her in
And that is right for me

But now it's time
To focus on my path
As the path of the one is mighty
And important to the survival of the the world beyond the Matrix

And the path for me is bright
Fun and full of adventure
And one that will satisfy
This longing soul of mine

And as I carry off on my own
I know I am doing the right thing
As far as people go
I will miss them

But they have to be strong enough
So they aren't a conductor for evil
But so many seem to fall
Whenever the pressure is on

And it doesn't seem to matter
How much blood is spilled in the wake
And I see that I need to guard myself
So people aren't used any longer against me

And I also see that I am growing in strength for that reason
As it is also for me to not let them hurt me
And this I will do
Guard and protect myself

As I am not stupid
I know the lower dark agents
Will stop at nothing to make me suffer
And I have to learn how not to let them

How not to let you
As you may buy this charade
That you call your life
But I do not believe the lies

I know the power and strength I posses
I know the light that flows with in me
I have seen the beauty hidden there
But that is unfolding like a flower

And this beauty so bright
And strength in the light
Is enough to piss off the small and unkind
And anger them at me

As if they suffer
then they also want you too as well
So the dark agents will do what they can
To upset me or bring me down

Like Neo
I am not fooled by the changing tide
But I can see the ocean swaying
I can also see the horizon line

And I know
It doesn't really affect me
As it is not real
Unless I believe

And that I do not do any more
Because of what I have seen
So I am not made to believe
As once your eyes uncover the truth
The world never looks the same again

No comments:

Post a Comment