Saturday, November 21, 2009

Be yourself

I leave you at the door frame
To my quaint little bungalow
I am standing there
The door is open

You are standing there too
You smile at me
I smile back
And I bow down to you

Signaling that I want you to go too
Telling you I am good
It is OK
Go with a smile on your face

I watch you walk away
I am OK with that
Satisfied where we are now
It is good

I don't need you
But I miss you
Always miss you
I am happy and free

The door is open
And you turn around to see
And I bow once again
You are freed

I make sure you know
I am definitely OK
And you turn around
And you walk away

I want you to travel on your own
I want you to find yourself
I want you to see yourself
I want you to have great adventures

I wanted to be apart of that too
But it seems as though
You just need you
And that is good, OK

Know yourself that you can do it
Truly find yourself
Free yourself
It is really all up to you

As you may think it has to do with me
Or is my fault
But when you can really see you
You might see how that is not true

What the eyes can see
Is often not how it is
And when you can look past you
You can then see the truth

No one but you
Has power in your life
You make or break you
And when you are satisfied with you
Then you will see others too

And I want what else I need too
As this is not just about you
I see what I need to deal with most
And I am bravely going towards it

Even though it scares me
But I want to be done
With all that holds me back
And then I will be free from my past at last

Go with love for yourself
It is really all in you
About you
Already there

My bungalow is quaint now
It didn't used to be
And that signifies peace and harmony within me now
I watch you walk away

Standing there
I am alone
But you are with me
And it makes me smile again

As even though you leave
You are left behind to love me
And I return that love
From my soul to yours

Love doesn't stop
Even though separation
Love transcends all time
All space

And we are connected
Our souls embrace
But we are not alone
Everyone single soul is connected with us

There is no separation between anyone
So be kind to you
As it affects me too
It is all so true

But this is good for us
I want it to
I want you to experience what you need to wake up
I want you to be yourself

Be yourself
Be yourself
Be yourself
Be yourself

Be yourself
Be yourself
Just be yourself
Be you

No comments:

Post a Comment