Saturday, November 21, 2009

I see good things

You know actually
Don't worry about it
I have seen many reasons why this is happening
And I see it as good

Not that I am telling you what to do
I am just not begging you back
As the door is open for you right now in this minute
Or next year for you to come through

Not that I am waiting
Not that I am not
I am only this moment
And this moment says I am here with you

Your wisdom is inspiring
As you always seem to know
Even if I see it to
And I am grateful

Your strength inspires me
As you seem to have so much of it
To do what I cannot
And that is good

I get we are close
I get we have gone as far as friends as we could
But I love having you in my life
That I was willing to accept anything

And you are right
I deserve to get what I want, you, all of you
And I get it
You're not ready

Hell I am not ready
What I am ready for
But I am close enough to taste it
And this is apart of that

So don't worry about a thing
Take good care of yourself
No fast food, lol
And I will be good

When you decide
Let me know
As I won't contact you
At all

And if you came here to read this
Then it is not me contacting you
It is me sharing
And that I can do here

So I feel good about this
I see fantastic things up ahead
Try and focus on yourself
Wake up, you will love the view

I am a bit sad
It was not easy at first
Until I started to see the reasons
And while it is hard, it is good

I just keeping thinking
I had my eyes on your beautiful face
One week ago today
And it was so nice

Remember
I do and will love you
No hurry
Oh, I could say a whole lot of shit

A whole lot of lies
But I don't play games anymore
So I will only speak from my heart
Where you reside

Enlightened people
Don't play games
Or let fear run things
Or place blame

So I want to thank you again
For helping me into
A bit more of me
It truly feels good

I miss you
I love you
Be safe and happy
And I hope I get to see you soon

Not that I am asking
Not expecting either
I am just being what is true, what is there
As I get it

And both respect it
And admire you taking space again
And I hope you see what you want to see
I see good things

Oh and the other poems I wrote
Are not about you
They are about me
I will not speak poorly of you at all to anybody

But I also will not turn a blind eye
Or lie to myself
About how I feel
Or what is going on between us

As if it were not the case
Then it would change most everything
But I think understand
As I know you know what I mean

Take care
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment