Saturday, March 21, 2009

I just want you

Our souls our alive with the wonder
We find in each other
Mine dances to the tune of your heart
Never to be apart

You grab my hand and hold it close
I kiss your wrist
You are my most
Prized delight

I am lost without you
Can't you see
I tried to move on
But life doesn't go where you don't

I fall deep inside of my pit
And you whisper to me
I summon the strength to get out this time
And swear that I am going to quit

Patiently you wait for me
I am worth the wait
But you already know
I smile as I know it can't be too late

I am alive because of you
I long for you through the deepest parts of me
Your tenderness and passionate flair
Sends me to a place I used to not care

I go there with you
And show you myself
But you already know me
And neither one of us is afraid

With you all is beautiful
The sun is warm
The birds are singing
And the world is wonderful again

I don't want the gray and drab
Life used to be
I only want you
Can't you see

I know where I belong
With you
Right here
In our place

I want you
See you
Feel you next to me
I know you feel me too

It is scary sometimes
To know someone is out there
Who has all that power
Over my heart

But I don't care anymore
Damn the fear
Damn them all
I just want you and that is not going to change

No comments:

Post a Comment